5 Ways To Improve Your Adsense Earnings
Today we will learn about Adsense Earnings how to you can earn good money If webmasters want to monetize their websites, the great way to do it is through Adsense. There are lots of webmasters struggling hard to earn some good money a day through their sites. But then some of the “geniuses” of them are enjoying hundreds of dollars a day from Adsense ads on their websites. What makes these webmasters different from the other kind is that they are different and they think out of the box.
The ones who have been there and done it have quite some useful tips to help those who want to make money by Adsense Earnings and who would want to venture into this field. Some of these tips have boosted quite a lot of earnings in the past and is continuously doing so.
Google Adsense revenue increment tips:
Well, here at Purphost.com, we have covered many tutorials in the past to increase Adsense Earning by implementing some of the best practices. Here, I’m creating a list of 50 such tips, which a normal Blogger like you and me can follow to increase our Google Adsense revenue.
Though, Adsense Earning doesn’t work the same for everyone, so my suggestion is to keep experimenting and follow the one which works the best for you. For example, many blogger suggest to use only text based ads but my suggestion is to use both Image + text ads, as many image ads pays for PPV and more over you will have more ad options to show. below are the details on Adsense Earning.
- Strictly follow the Adsense rules
- Choose high paying Niche for your blog
- Find your Keywords
- Check the Keyword density you just selected
- Placing ads on the top of a page is good
- Using images and Text ads together is good
- Use non-standard types of ads
- Choose the right Adsense format for your blog
- Use Adsense for search
- Use multiple ad units
- Change the color of your ads to match your web site Palette
- Use Adsense multiple Palettes
- Use horizontal link units (navbar, Above post)
- Do occasional experiments with positioning of ads
- Ad placement
- Avoid borders on the ads
- Turn low paying units into image only ads
- Promote your site with Google Adword
- Reduce total number of out going links on the page
- Create multiple ad banners
- Use all possible Adsense features available
- Choose the right ads for the content
- Make sure your ads are visible
- Use section targeting
- Your link units should be in hot spots where they can be seen easily by visitors
- Get targeted traffic
- Drive traffic to your blogs by SEO and backlinks.
- Use Adword tools to help your site
- Use Adsense channels to track performance
- Avoid MFA ( made for Adsense ) sites
- Keep track of your ads
- Block low paying advertisers with Competitive Filters
- Don’t overblock ads
- Use Adsense preview tool
- For short article place ads on the top of the content
- For long articles place ads in the middle of the content as well
- Avoid using common blog words
- Do not set Google AdSense as a secondary ad option
- Publish fresh content
- Register on hub pages and use the same Adsense account
- Register on bukisa and use the same Adsense account
- Register on docstoc and upload files with the same Adsense account
- Make use of Revenue sharing sites
- Join YouTube Partners
- Get rid of public service ads
- Avoid titles such as sponsored ads in widgets
Here are some 5 proven ways on how best to improve your Adsense earnings.
- Concentrating on one format of Adsense ad. The one format that worked well for the majority is the Large Rectangle (336X280). This same format have the tendency to result in higher CTR, or the click-through rates. Why choose this format out of the many you can use? Basically because the ads will look like normal web links, and people, being used to clicking on them, click these types of links. They may or may not know they are clicking on your Adsense but as long as there are clicks, then it will all be for your advantage.
- Create a custom palette for your ads. Choose a color that will go well with the background of your site. If your site has a white background, try to use white as the color of your ad border and background. The idea to patterning the colors is to make the Adsense look like it is part of the web pages. Again, This will result to more clicks from people visiting your site.
- Remove the Adsense from the bottom pages of your site and put them at the top. Do not try to hide your Adsense. Put them in the place where people can see them quickly. You will be amazed how the difference between Adsense locations can make when you see your earnings.
- Maintain links to relevant websites. If you think some sites are better off than the others, put your ads there and try to maintaining and managing them. If there is already lots of Adsense put into that certain site, put yours on top of all of them. That way visitor will see your ads first upon browsing into that site.
- Try to automate the insertion of your Adsense code into the webpages using SSI (or server side included). Ask your web administrator if your server supports SSI or not. How do you do it? Just save your Adsense code in a text file, save it as “adsense text”, and upload it to the root directory of the web server. Then using SSI, call the code on other pages. This tip is a time saver especially for those who are using automatic page generators to generate pages on their website.
These are some of the tips on Adsense Earnings that have worked well for some who want to generate hundreds and even thousands on their websites. It is important to know though that ads are displayed because it fits the interest of the people viewing them. So focusing on a specific topic should be your primary purpose because the displays will be especially targeted on a topic that persons will be viewing already.
Note also that there are many other Adsense Earnings sharing the same topic as you. It is best to think of making a good ad that will be somewhat different and unique than the ones already done. Every click through that visitors make is a point for you so make every click count by making your Adsense something that people will definitely click on.
Tips given by those who have boosted their Adsense earnings are just guidelines they want to share with others. If they have somehow worked wonders to some, maybe it can work wonders for you too. Try them out into your ads and see the result it will bring.
If others have done it, there is nothing wrong trying it out for yourself. Adsense earnings always help you to understand how to make money by Adsense Earnings or how to you can increase your Adsense Earnings.